Life DOES go on after DVT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is for people with DVT, seeking comfort and information from others who understand from personal experience.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feverish and rash?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Annemarie

Annemarie

Feverish and rash? Empty
PostSubject: Feverish and rash?   Feverish and rash? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:36 am

hi there, I had a terrible night. Felt feverish through out night and this morning had an all over rash - very red on entire body. I felt so hot I couldnt sleep with any blankets on. I also have stomach cramps. INR tested 4.6 Friday. Could this symptoms be caused by too thin blood?
Back to top Go down
dero
Admin
dero

Feverish and rash? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feverish and rash?   Feverish and rash? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:46 pm

Annemarie,
I would STRONGLY suggest that you go to the Emergency Room at the hospital...

Whatever it is, go find out WHAT it is and get it corrected.

Please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifeafterdvt.forumotion.com
Sharon

Sharon

Feverish and rash? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feverish and rash?   Feverish and rash? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:19 am

A--

I agree w/ Dero. Get checked out and yes, that INR is high and if you hae any ulcerations in your stomach, you could bleed.

Dero, I have been worried about you not answering my email and not being on the other site either. Glad to see you aren't in the hospital and are alive.
Back to top Go down
Annemarie

Annemarie

Feverish and rash? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feverish and rash?   Feverish and rash? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:43 am

Thanx for your reply guys.

Was at doctor this morning. He say it is side effects of the Warfarin. The rash is gone today, cramps beter.
Back to top Go down
brendablackburn

brendablackburn

Feverish and rash? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feverish and rash?   Feverish and rash? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:35 pm

Hi Annemarie,

So glad to hear that you are feeling better. And super glad you got it checked out asap.

Also, thank you for sharing this information, because I didn't realize that Warfarin had side effects.

Keep well and try not to let the stress of all this get you down... (I say that because stress aggravated things for me.) Stay positive, keep smilin', and we're all feeling for you, and with you. "This too shall pass." sunny
B
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetup.com/DVT-Support-Group-of-the-Lower-Mainland/
Gismo

Gismo

Feverish and rash? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feverish and rash?   Feverish and rash? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:51 am

Glad that you are feeling better Annemarie Smile - good that you went to the doctor and had it checked out.

As dero recommended - best to shoot through to Emergency Room if something is up, as soon as possible. An ex-boss of mine who had DVT & PE reckoned that a person gets paranoid, but this is a condition where you HAVE TO BE paranoid and I agree with her 100%.

Mooi bly (keep well) Smile
Back to top Go down
Annemarie

Annemarie

Feverish and rash? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feverish and rash?   Feverish and rash? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:16 pm

Hi there

ThanX for your messages. I feel much better and INR yesterday 2.1
Just the chest pains today but I have been a bit more active than before.

I visited my babies(horses) at the stables and they could sense they had to be very gentle with me. It felt so good to give Sharassi - my arab stallion a big hug. This was the first contact we had in 5 weeks since my accident and he was the one stepping on my liver - was not his fault he just got a fright. We had a heart to heart chat and we are both positive - "I do not have brain damage, horsepeople are a bit different"

I just can't wait to ride again.

Hope you all are well..

God bless you all!
Back to top Go down
dero
Admin
dero

Feverish and rash? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feverish and rash?   Feverish and rash? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:30 pm

Good, I'm happy that you did see a doc and that your INR is back down...
Yes I agree with that, horse people are different, when I talked to my bike I did not get any feedback from it... I look at you and Sharon, BOTH strong ladies... Be well!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifeafterdvt.forumotion.com
brendablackburn

brendablackburn

Feverish and rash? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feverish and rash?   Feverish and rash? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:17 pm

Hi Annemarie,

I'm so glad your INR is down... it was off the roof before! Was getting a little concerned about you over there!

I'm glad you got to reconnect with Sharassi and that the relationship is all good! Smile Glad you got back in the saddle, so to speak, emotionally with him. And glad you got to see all your babies too!! That must've felt really cathartic and good for the soul! Sounds like a good day! cheers

Saw this today and thought of you. study
"Riding is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of Solitaire. It is a grand passion."
You'll be at it again sooner than anyone thinks I bet... keep the faith. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetup.com/DVT-Support-Group-of-the-Lower-Mainland/
Sponsored content

Feverish and rash? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feverish and rash?   Feverish and rash? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feverish and rash?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life DOES go on after DVT :: Why does this forum exist??? :: The Lounge...-
Jump to: