This site is for people with DVT, seeking comfort and information from others who understand from personal experience.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Looking for others with May-Thurner Syndrome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Looking for others with May-Thurner Syndrome   Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:22 pm

Hello, I'm a DVT survivor and I would like to meet others who have had DVT's as a result of May-Thurner Syndrome, otherwise known as IVCS (Iliac Vein Compression Syndrome). Post a message on this forum and we'll try to arrange a time to chat, possibly after the Christmas holidays since this is such a busy time for all. My DVT was in November 2004 so I am three years into recovery with a Boston Scientific Wallstent in my Iliac vein (if that sounds familiar to anyone).
Back to top Go down
dero
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for others with May-Thurner Syndrome   Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:05 am

The other thing you may not know is that Diane has opened her own site for people with MTS( Mary Thurner Syndrome )and if you want to join it , you can contact me and I wil get in touch with Diane so that the proper arrangements are done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifeafterdvt.forumotion.com

PostSubject: May-Thurner Syndrome Support Group is still alive June '10   Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:20 am

djordan wrote:
Hello, I'm a DVT survivor and I would like to meet others who have had DVT's as a result of May-Thurner Syndrome, otherwise known as IVCS (Iliac Vein Compression Syndrome). Post a message on this forum and we'll try to arrange a time to chat, possibly after the Christmas holidays since this is such a busy time for all. My DVT was in November 2004 so I am three years into recovery with a Boston Scientific Wallstent in my Iliac vein (if that sounds familiar to anyone).
Back to top Go down
dero
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for others with May-Thurner Syndrome   Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:52 pm

Diane, it's easier here then on your site to post a message. Simply write your message in the box under this message, no copy, no pasting...
Hope things are good for you, lately I have been UBER busy with the end of the season, soon (begining of July) I will be off for the summer, so more acessible .
Take care
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifeafterdvt.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for others with May-Thurner Syndrome   

Back to top Go down

Looking for others with May-Thurner Syndrome
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life DOES go on after DVT :: Thrombophilia related. :: What is May-Thurner syndrome?-
Jump to: