Life DOES go on after DVT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is for people with DVT, seeking comfort and information from others who understand from personal experience.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Article from Good Times (june 08 edition)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dero
Admin
dero

Article from Good Times (june 08 edition) Empty
PostSubject: Article from Good Times (june 08 edition)   Article from Good Times (june 08 edition) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:21 pm

This is an article that was published in the June 08 edition of a Canadian Magazine called "Good Times". It is a lengthy read but an excellent read. I hope you enjoy it.

**NB** I would like to thank Gismo for her help in making this possible to post.

Article from Good Times (june 08 edition) Pictur16

Article from Good Times (june 08 edition) Pictur17

Article from Good Times (june 08 edition) Pictur18

Article from Good Times (june 08 edition) Pictur18

Article from Good Times (june 08 edition) Pictur19

Article from Good Times (june 08 edition) Pictur20

Article from Good Times (june 08 edition) Pictur21
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifeafterdvt.forumotion.com
RetiredNavy02

RetiredNavy02

PostSubject: Re: Article from Good Times (june 08 edition)   Article from Good Times (june 08 edition) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:03 am

Dero,

Nice article; thanks for sharing. Noticed NATT received a plug under the source page.

I am reading a book called the Coumadin/Warfarin Help Book (see http://www.amazon.com/Coumadin-Warfarin-Help-Book-Anticoagulation/dp/0979356423) . The author, Diana Schneider, sent me a courtesy copy for reading and asked me to provide any inputs/updates that she should include in the next revision of this book. It's a nice book written for patients and though there are some discrepancies (statistical and not enough information about thrombophilia) it doesn't take away from the purpose of the book (to help patients understand what coumadin/warfarin is and why it is used).
Back to top Go down
http://www.stoptheclot.org
brendablackburn

brendablackburn

PostSubject: Re: Article from Good Times (june 08 edition)   Article from Good Times (june 08 edition) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:58 pm

Hi Denis,
Great article!! Nice to see your story in there too. I'll put a link to it in my August newsletter.

Tom,
Thanks for the book recommend--I'll have to check that out!

Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meetup.com/DVT-Support-Group-of-the-Lower-Mainland/
Gismo

Gismo

PostSubject: Re: Article from Good Times (june 08 edition)   Article from Good Times (june 08 edition) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:29 pm

I've just read the write-up on "Coumadin/Warfarin Help Book" and it looks pretty good. I've ordered a copy - thanks for the heads-up Tom!

PS: Great idea Brenda! Its such a well written and informative article. Smile study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Article from Good Times (june 08 edition)   Article from Good Times (june 08 edition) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Article from Good Times (june 08 edition)
Page 1 of 1